3. Majestic Princess
After cruising for many years with Princess my partner and I were disappointed with the lay out of this ship, their seemed to be not enough staff for the amount of passengers on board, most places we visited on board did not have enough seating, the ship was designed the Chinees market and it shows with the conversions of the public such as the vista lounge once part of the casino and another now bar also was the high rollers as you will see by the amount of surveillance cameras in the rooms, far to much Chinees writing hard to know were you are in the lift with the English/Chinese writing, we had the opportunity to have dinner in the French restaurant the food and service was good, the location of this restaurant was not good in a walk way I sat looking at a till, was told they were booked out so had to eat at 18:30! this was not the case only two couples in when we arrived, the walk way running along side was very busy and noisy, would not recommend this ship.

Too Big!

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Glea

Glea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Penthouse Suite with Balcony
Cabin S3
We had a suite at the rear of the ship, great size plenty of space, cabin service average
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins