3. Norwegian Pearl
This cruise would be perfect as a first cruise. It gives you a taste of everything cruise without being overwhelming. However, when comparing it to other cruise experiences, it was not one of my favorites. It tended to lean more towards an older population as did the activities. The best part was Cagny’s. It was wonderful. The most annoying part was the hard-sell personal trainers in the spa. I just wanted to use the thermal spa in peace but was aggressively approached by them several times when I went there. The cabins are fine. Small but well kept. The room steward was good. The layout of the cabin is nice and the furnishings were decent. The bed was very comfortable. The on-board entertainment was mediocre. There wasn’t much happening in the evenings that made us want to stay up late and party. We chose to book excursions on our own. We enjoyed what we did but we found them on trip advisor. They were more appealing and less than half the price.

Quiet cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Ross181

Ross181’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 10152
It was fine. Pretty typical small balcony
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins