3. Allure of the Seas
Overall a solid 4 stars. Bought the 3 package food upgrade but thought the main dining was on par food-wise with the premium restaurants and service wise was even better. Not that Chops and Izumi weren't good but wait staff in the main room ( for me) was better than either of those restaurants. Had the beverage upgrade as well and spots like the Champagne Bar were tough to get served at times. Speaking of beverages seemed like the one soda station next to Sorento's was out of order most of the cruise so it made it tough to get sodas when it was crowded. Played bingo a few times and wish they would switch up the bingo caller ( she was good) but it was the same jokes every time so it got stale. Another tweak I wish they would make was with the trivia. Don't understand why they have to pile all of the trivia right on top of each other as there are only limited seats. It just ended up with people standing over leaving. My room attendant was fantastic and getting on and off the ship was a breeze. One other nitpick. There was some confusion about when we were going to get to st maarten due to a medical emergency. We were supposed to get there at 8am but due to having to airlift a passenger off that got moved to 10AM because we had to sail closer to Puerto Rico. At some point though that switched back to 8AM but I'm sure I wasn't the only one who didn't get that info.

Overall Solid But Hoped For A Better Experience