3. Pride of America
We had a group of 12 adults that wanted to see the Hawaiian Islands. The itinerary of the NCL Pride of America looked good and we got a decent deal. After getting on board we were surprised at the lack of amenities on the ship compared to other cruise lines. We were also completely disappointed in the quality of the food in the main dining room. We thought that maybe they were trying to force us to use the pay per meal restaurants on the ship? My wife has a shellfish allergy and the food she received from the chef was awful. I think that NCL has completely let this ship go to pot. The service from the staff was also lacking. I guess poor leadership is reflected by the staff. It seemed like they got our money and now we were just trapped on the ship. Be prepared to be underwhelmed.

The Forgotten Ship

Pride of America Cruise Review by GFALKER

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
We had a group of 12 adults that wanted to see the Hawaiian Islands.

The itinerary of the NCL Pride of America looked good and we got a decent deal.

I think that NCL has completely let this ship go to pot.

It seemed like they got our money and now we were just trapped on the ship.

Be prepared to be underwhelmed.
GFALKER’s Full Rating Summary