3. Allure of the Seas
We had been on Oasis and really enjoyed the cruise so we thought we would try her sister ship. We were not disappointed. This cruise went smoothly from embarkation to disembarkation. There were SEVEARAL eating venues and all were great. We never felt crowded at all. I 've felt more crowded on a smaller ship. This was our 7th cruise with RC and I would not hesitate to book again. The shows were fantastic especially the Aqua show and the Ice skating show. The comedians in the comedy club were hilarious and there's plenty to do on board. We spent all week exploring the ship and still didn't see everything. I can't say enough about all the snack and ulterior dining venues. Park Café was a good option for breakfast and since my wife likes to sleep in, we had room service ( free ) on the balcony. If you want a chair near the pool, you have to get there early ( before 8am ) or you won't get one but there are plenty of chairs on the deck above the pools.

Wonderful cruise

Flash12345’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 12407
Cabin was very clean and we enjoyed having breakfast on the balcony while we people watched.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins