3. Norwegian Star
The guest services were flawless. The meals at the complimentary and pay for restaurants were excellent. The buffets were great, just like eating at home only better. The excursions were exciting and on time. Our cabin steward, Resley went out of his way, I think, to make sure our room was always flawless when we returned, and he was a pretty interesting person to chat with as well. 9230 I was very afraid of going on this trip because it was my first cruise. I am afraid of the water and being away from home. But we went on this cruise with our sons and their wives and we had an absolutely GREAT time. I was never afraid after getting on the ship. I always felt safe, met a lot of the cruise staff and that helped put me at ease. Everyone is so friendly and so focused on you having a good cruising experience. We played bingo twice every day and although we never won, we laughed so hard because it was so much fun. The staff makes it fun for all. The evening shows were AMAZING and were every bit as good as shows I have seen in Vegas. I so much enjoyed this trip that we have agreed to go on another one next June with some other family members. Ahoy matties.

The guest services were beyond compare

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by fredom4all

The guest services were flawless.

The meals at the complimentary and pay for restaurants were excellent.

The buffets were great, just like eating at home only better.

The excursions were exciting and on time.

fredom4all’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 9230
I loved being able to sit on our balcony with a cup of coffee and watch the world go by.
It was quiet and peaceful. All our amenities were with out flaw and made our trip very comfortable. It is good to pack belongings like you are living there and put your suit cases away for the the few days.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins