3. Carnival Breeze
We left our car at the Country Inn and Suites before taking a shuttle to the cruise terminal. We arrived two hours before our arrival appointment yet boarded fairly promptly. Food at Guys Burgers, Pig and Anchor, Seafood Shack, and Pizza Pirate was phenomenal. Main dining was above average but not quite as good as my previous trips with Csrnival. Took the Kon Tiki Party Boat around St Thomas. Terrific experience. Family and I just looked around in Amber Cove and San Juan. Grand Turk is a gorgeous island yet still ravaged with hurricane damage. Playlist shows onboard were phenomenal, especially Karleigh and Whitney. Cruise Director Donkey was really good at energizing the crowd and keeping people engaged in the entertainment. I spent a lot of time at the Casino Bar and the bartenders were lovely and respectful. Red frog Pub had excellent vibe and a great atmosphere. Debarkation went as smooth as possible and I would love to get back onboard as soon as I could!

Excellent, yet typical Carnival Cruise

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 10253
Lovely connected space with enough room and a great balcony
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins