3. Grand Princess
Just out of dry dock I realize the main concern are the hull and the Engines and the Stabilizers. When I arrived in my cabin,which was a balcony, I found neither door would lock. The patio door looked liked it was locked but wasn’t and the hall door shut behind you but the lock didn’t engage...it had be be pulled shut. Both of these were reported and repaired within a few days. This was more or less the story of the Whole ship. EG The cash register in the gift shop didn’t work, From talking about 1/4 of the elites were not invited to wine tasting or Captain Ciirclereception. Many of the slot machines didn’t work. The second night’s singer had to stop after about 20 minutes due to technical difficulties which were resolved 20 minutes later and she was able to complete her act Near the end of the cruise I expressed surprise to a cashier that the machine had not been repaired and he said under his breath “nothing on this ship works”. The crew tried very hard but it seemed many were new in their jobs. They had two mornings of crew exercises in s row...one told me it was because the first day was not satisfactory to the Captain. He himself was rarely seen...only at Champaign Waterfall the second night.

Interior unrenwed!!!

Grand Princess Cruise Review by bobby3334

bobby3334’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF A202
Holes in wall where tv formerly sat before flat screen installed
Locks did loch either to balcony or hall. Very tiny room and very small bathroom and storage area
I was alone so I didn’t mind but two people would have a hard time fitting. Balcony very small all of this compared to other balcony staterooms on several dozen other cruises. Elite
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins