3. Mariner of the Seas
I wanted something short but not too short since this was our first cruise with my 10 & 12 yr old kids. 4 nights and 5 days cruise was great! Stayed at Holiday Inn night before embarkation. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Uber over to the port and it was easy. Embarkation: I set for 11:30 am check-in. We were there around 11 and on the ship by 11:30 am. I did online check in before I arrived and made embarkation very quick. Hardly any wait. Deluxe drink package (including alcohols): online purchase offers a few different deals from time to time. I got mine about two weeks before embarkation and got 20% off each person. I think one of the reviews mentioned to buy it before getting on the ship but not really. I think they were offering 30% off on the ship. Deluxe drink package is perfect for someone who drinks. Also, includes bottled water and pops. By the way, no IPA beer. LIttle bumped! You can get your drink as soon as you get on the boat. Just show your printed seasail pass until you get your seapass at 1 pm. Nassau: We didn't do any excursion. Hung out at the ship most of the time and went out for a short time to hang out in the city for a bit. Not a lot of people on the ship so it was nice. Grabbed our lunch and sat by the pool table. Coco Cay: Ship docks. I did not know that. Perfect Day at Coco Cay was not open but still a lot to do. My drinks were included since I had the deluxe drink package. We did snorkeling. You pick up your gear and just jump in the water whenever. You can get in the water as many time as you would like. Buffet lunch was served and pretty good for what it was. Entertainments, activities, and service: Service was awesome. Everyone was so nice and friendly. Entertainments were just OK. Activities were nice. Plenty to do but sky pad was close the whole time. Disembarkation: We carried our own bag. We did not want to get stuck in the crowd and wait to get out so we decided to grab a quick breakfast from the promenade cafe and went. It was around 7:30 am. Disembarkation was quick too. I think we could have taken our time a bit. Got the Uber and waited for about 15 minutes and we were on our way to the airport. By the way, if you go end of the terminal there is an area where you get picked up by Uber or Lyft. Cabin: We had inside stateroom. It was small but we were barely in there. Kids slept on the bunk bed and they loved it! A few notes: I saw one of the reviews mentioning to bring outlet since there are not too many. True. But don't. They don't let you use them. You can just ask your room attendance for one.

Spring break cruise

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by yonner3

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Uber over to the port and it was easy.

yonner3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 8433
Small but good enough for a family with small kids. Bunk beds were not that high up so I felt safe having my kids sleep there.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins