3. Coral Princess
We chose this cruise because of the itinerary. We had already taken a partial transit cruise through the Panama Canal previously on the Coral Princess. Some of the ports we had not been into yet. Really did enjoy Cartagena and Huatulco. Only disappointment was not being able to get into Nicaragua because the choppy seas. Apparently this happens often. It was one of the few ports that I was really looking forward to seeing. I understand the safety aspect, but if this happens more often, then look for a different option to get passengers off the ship. We enjoyed the commentary that was presented while we were transiting the canal. It was very informative. Being on the Cora once before, it was fun to be cruising on her again. I enjoyed the newly refreshed ship, but our cabin had some issues. Enjoyed the Lotus Pool area. It was quiet and relaxing. I feel because of the frequent sea days that there could have been a little more variety of intellectual programs and activities during the day. I really enjoyed the Movies Under the Stars with the recent movie releases. We went to the movie almost every night. Really enjoyed the blankets and popcorn. I really enjoyed two of the production shows, The Secret Silk and Encore. Motor City is getting a little old. They also had a production show that was staged in the Universe Theatre, instead of the Princess Theatre that was unique. The rest of the main entertainment was average. We had fixed dining and had a wonderful waiter and assistant waiter. Our waiter sang to us during Italian night and sang an anniversary song to a couple at our table celebrating their 68th anniversary. Our assistant waiter made us napkin animals several times. It made dining fun. The food was good. We enjoyed the galley tour along with the show ahead of the actual tour. Embarkation went smoothly, we were later getting onto the ship, so there wasn't any waiting what so ever. Disembarkation went fairly smoothly. There was a back up in the terminal, but they keep us comfortable on the ship and well informed.

A relaxing cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review by cruisinforretirement

cruisinforretirement’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB B355
The cabin's carpeting was pulling away from the wall in two places. There was a almost constant whoosing sound, apparently, coming from pipes outside. The cabin steward did try to discover where the sounds were coming from, but never did know, It was annoying during the night when things were quiet.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins