3. Majestic Princess
wow what can i say about this ship/cruise i had a fabulous time it was my 50th birthday present to me ... the maiden voyage out of Sydney. After watching Majestic Princess come into the spectacular Sydney Harbor i could not wait to get on board. Embarkation process was fabulous we got on with no dramas at all. as soon as we stepped on board the crew were fabulous and that never changed for the whole voyage. i also had the pleasure of doing the ultimate ship tour ~ utterly fabulous and very enlightening about the workings of a cruise ship, it was lovely to have a chat with the captain and find out where he started and his journey to become the captain of this magnificent vessel. I did think that this was going to be a medallion cruise but there were some hic ups and that didn't happen but that was no important. I would love to sail on Majestic Princess again it was such a fantastic experience and one that i would highly recommend to anyone that was thinking about it.

WHAT A FABULOUS SHIP

millersaboard’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DB D519
the balcony was a little smaller than my previous balcony on board Golden Princess but served it's purpose well ....if i wanted a bigger outdoor space that's what the decks are for :)
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins