3. Crown Princess
My sister has been travelling with Princess for 25 years. She’s always encouraged us to join her and so we did this year (March 2019) and were very pleased with the experience. The Crown Princess is a beautiful ship, our cabin was kept spotless, the waiters and all dining staff were superior and the Entertainment was Broadway comparable. My husband never had an issue with his food allergies. We were a party of 10 and had no problem being seated together at anytime-dining dinners. The Antigua Catamaran excursion is well-worth it whether or not you snorkel. The rum punch on-board the Catamaran is complementary, there’s lots of shade or sun on-board and we visited a beautiful beach for optional swimming. My spouse and I stayed onboard during the snorkeling and enjoyed watching others in the water. It was our first Princess Cruise and we will definitely travel with them again.

Crown Princess is a Crown Jewel

TinyTownTess’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD A630
Our stateroom cabin was just the right size. The balcony makes it feel much larger. Our stateroom steward, Andrew, kept our room spotless. He was excellent, always positive, smiling and helpful.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins