3. Carnival Sunshine
I choose this cruise cause its the only one leaving from Charleston. Took my girlfriends parents who are 89 each. The ship does not have enough room. Serenity deck has to to something about chair saving. Never could find a chair when at sea. pool areas was about the same, had to sit high up on the decks. Food was OK at best. breakfast was good except the eggs looked like little BB"s.. never saw eggs like this.. Lido deck buffet was ok that does not mean good. cabins were great, we meet some great employees which made the trip better. I have been on at least 20 Carnival cruises and this was the 2nd worst ship ever. The anytime dining set up was very different,, Had to go to another deck and get a ticket. waiting was not bad but unusual from other ships. Hat to say but I am going again in Sept ,19 to Bermuda on this ship only because its the only one leaving Charleston.. Hope some things have changed.. wish me luck. Debarkation went smooth. Being Platinum member makes a little difference.

Too small for amount of people

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by nutman111

Debarkation went smooth. Being Platinum member makes a little difference.
nutman111’s Full Rating Summary