3. Celebrity Infinity
I read reviews and the ones I read before sailing were pretty critical of the ship and food, so here is my opinion on the ship I recently sailed on. Yes, the ship’s interior stateroom I had, 6011, could have used new bedding, curtains and furniture, but I found it to be very clean, with very fresh sheets. The lighting in the rooms could also be updated and I did not find a plug in the bathroom. I found the food to be very good, for what they serve. Their wait staff is professional and very courteous and work very hard. If I had to make one comment in general: the workers and staff are highly trained and very diligent performing their jobs. They all spoke and were courteous. Management was in evidence in every nook and cranny. Managers were conversing with the servers and overseeing their areas constantly. If you had needed something a mangager was never far away. I said “no frills” because it’s mainly, eat, sleep, and sail. Not a lot going on onboard the ship, but it was pleasant because Celebrity is making sure the basics are being covered in service and food. I would go on Celebrity again, maybe on a different route. After all Key West and Nassau are a little tired out themselves after thousands of cruisers are dumped on their shores daily.

No Frills Cruising

Nandon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Ocean View 6
Cabin 06 68111
Saggy bed, nice , crisp sheets, good room attendant.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins