3. Seabourn Odyssey
The itinerary offered me the chance to hit 5 new countries, and I ended up getting my 100th country as a result. Embarkation was so smooth I almost felt like I'd not completed something. As it's a small ship, it's not necessary to be in a huge warehouse and standing in line for forever. My cabin was #916 and in a perfect location, IMHO. It was on the same level, although at the opposite end, as the spa. I never had to wait more than 30 seconds for an elevator and since the ship is small, you get to where you're going very quickly. Entertainment was good - typical cruise ship style - Service was outstanding. My cabin was spotless and my stateroom attendant was superb. The bed was very comfortable, the amenities in the bathroom were great, the cabin was spacious, and the balcony was nice. The casino was small (one table for blackjack, one for roulette and one for 3 card poker) and a few slot machines, but even if there's no one in there, the casino staff will happily open a table for you. They were all very nice and easy to talk to. The food, oh my gosh, the food was spectacular. I went to the buffet once only, had room service (very large selection) a lot and went to the dining room a lot. I also went to the "specialty dining" restaurant, but that was a waste because the dining room food was actually better. My only complaint, and this is not the fault of the ship at all, was the Noisy Nellies next door, who lived on their balcony and talked using "outside voices" and clinked their silverware against their plates A LOT. I could not go on the balcony without hearing every word clearly and they talked nonstop. There should be some sort of balcony etiquette. But this did not deter me from loving Seabourn.

Perfect

Seabourn Odyssey Cruise Review by Osnab

Entertainment was good - typical cruise ship style -

Osnab’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Odyssey price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH 916
Spotless and in a great location. Same level as spa, near an elevator, very quiet (except as I said in the review, the loud talkers from next door who were loud on their balcony, not to be helped by the ship.)

Super soft bathmats, a tub and a shower, wonderful amenities, huge closet, a cabin safe, luxuriously soft bed.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins

• Emerald Pool
    The description didn't match the itinerary. For example, we didn't see any parrots, and the garden was just two trees. Some of this was because of Hurricane Irma; however, the description in the excursion booklet mentioned that, so it should be updated to reflect accuracy.
    Our guide spent at least 75% of the time talking about the hurricane, and while I can sympathize with her, I wanted to learn about the island and the people, over and above the hurricane. Which is sad, true, but before Irma, what did guides talk about?
    The Emerald Pool was beautiful and well worth the steps to get down to it (there are a little over 100 steps to get down).
    At the pool, there are 4 and they are slippery and there's nothing to hold on to. But once you get inside the water, all you have to do is relax. And don't worry about looking classy (or not!) trying to get out.
    View All 41 Emerald Pool Reviews