3. Norwegian Jade
We chose this cruise because we wanted to go thru the Panama Canal again. We did it a couple of years ago and it was not a very enjoyable experience. This time was much better. Our cabin was ok, however I really did need a handicapped cabin, which the ship could not accommodate me with. Most of the food was ok, however having a dietary issue, at times the dining staff could not find a dessert to fit my needs. Sorbet and jello were usually offered, neither of which I like. Teppanyaki is an amazing restaurant, as was Cagneys steakhouse. Le Bistro's food was intensely over seasoned, and not palatable. We were disappointed with the Dolphin swim and Adventure at Costa Maya. It was amazing to be able to swim with them, however the costs for pictures were VERY EXPENSIVE!!! Beware, and cameras are not permitted. Our trip to Harvest Caye was very enjoyable, and our least expensive. The Capuchin monkeys, macaws, and sea lion more than made up for our disappointing visit with the dolphins, Otherwise, our trip was very enjoyable, excellent entertainment, things to do aboard ship, attentive stewards and cruise staff.

Good experience

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Ganders53

Ganders53’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 10032
A little on the small side, had really needed a handicapped cabin, but none were or became available. Paul, our cabin steward, was very nice, and did an excellent job at maintaining our cabin.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins