3. Regal Princess
I sailed on Princess cruises 4 other times and they have been memorable experiences every time. The Production shows have always been excellent. The entertainment from the piano player, dancing, movies over the stars are great! The food is excellent. Big variety. I love lobster night. Not many cruise lines have lobster night these days, but Princess does. Princess advertises that they are the Love Boat and they truly are. Going back to the entertainment I loved seeing the Beetle Maniacs. The band sounded and looked exactly like the real Beetles. I first saw them on my last Princess cruise, the Crown Princess two years ago. I was impressed with them then and I was impressed with them on this cruise. I also liked going to Princess Cays. It is their private Island and it is so relaxing to go to the beach and ocean. The cruise provides food on the Island too. It is very convenient. I would recommend Princess Cruises to anybody that wants a fun and relaxing vacation at sea.

Production shows were excellent.

Regal Princess Cruise Review by mlibes34

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
mlibes34’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD D147
The room stewart was excellent. Not only did he keep the room clean he was very pleasant every time we saw him. He always had a smile on his face.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins