3. Coral Princess
We wanted to see the original Panama Canal locks and the experience did not disappoint. Although the Coral is small and older, she has been dry docked and the common rooms looked very new and clean. However, I wish they would redecorate the state rooms as they are the same décor as years ago. But our stateroom was kept very clean and our steward was exceptional and attentive to our every request. All the staff were friendly --we never experienced any negativity. The food in the main dining room, buffet, and poolside was great. We had no need to eat in the specialty restaurants. I especially love the dinner rolls and desserts!! The entertainment was very good. The broadway production, Silk, was excellent and Encore was superb. The comedians we really enjoyed, too, as well as Bayou. Only one entertainer, the juggler, didn't meet our expectations. I would have liked some more activities during sea days as I don't play bingo, trivia, shop, or use the spa. But I enjoyed the library and learned Sudoku so my time was enjoyable. We also joined people in trivia at times and enjoyed the cruise games hosted by the assistant cruise directors. We also found a casino machine that we enjoyed. It was the quietest cruise we've been on as the majority were retired couples who didn't care to party into the night. That suited us perfectly so it wasn't a problem as it might be for younger people. We only did one excursion. We used Ricky Ricardo in Costa Rico and were satisfied with him. It is the hot, dry season there so the rain forest wasn't very impressive. The monkeys and crocodile safari were very entertaining. We took a taxi and went to the Miraflore Locks in Puerto Amador and we were happy we did as we enjoyed the museum and the I-Max film narrated by Morgan Freeman showing the building of the new and old locks. It was a day well spent. In the other ports, we taxied to the old towns. In Puerto Vallarta we took the city bus to the Malecon which was an experience in itself as the bus drivers drive fast and furious! We love the Malecon and the vibe there. Embarkation and debarkation couldn't have been better! We have priority embarkation and we walk off with our luggage so we were one of the first people to disembark. All in all this was another great cruise with Princess.

Another great cruise with Princess

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Shekey

Shekey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C302
As previously stated our cabin was clean and kept clean everyday by an excellent steward. He cleaned the balcony everyday, also. The showers are really small and I believe they would be difficult for large people. The bed and pillows are wonderful. We slept wonderfully with no noise problems.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins