• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Shekey
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Balcony

We wanted to see the original Panama Canal locks and the experience did not disappoint. Although the Coral is small and older, she has been dry docked and the common rooms looked very new and clean. However, I wish they would redecorate the state rooms as they are the same décor as years ago. But our stateroom was kept very clean and our steward was exceptional and attentive to our every request. All the staff were friendly --we never experienced any negativity. The food in the main dining room, buffet, and poolside was great. We had no need to eat in the specialty restaurants. I especially love the dinner rolls and desserts!!

The entertainment was very good. The broadway production, Silk, was excellent and Encore was superb. The comedians we really enjoyed, too, as well as Bayou. Only one entertainer, the juggler, didn't meet our expectations.

I would have liked some more activities during sea days as I don't play bingo, trivia, shop, or use the spa. But I enjoyed the library and learned Sudoku so my time was enjoyable. We also joined people in trivia at times and enjoyed the cruise games hosted by the assistant cruise directors. We also found a casino machine that we enjoyed.

Balcony

Cabin BC

As previously stated our cabin was clean and kept clean everyday by an excellent steward. He cleaned the balcony everyday, also. The showers are really small and I believe they would be difficult for large people. The bed and pillows are wonderful. We slept wonderfully with no noise problems.

Find a Coral Princess Cruise from $119