3. Ruby Princess
I enjoyed the 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera the year before and wanted to take the Princess cruise that visited La Paz & Loreto-both were great and a new experience. Would visit again-very clean and the people were very friendly. The beds are super! The service aboard was great. Our waiters, Segundo & Nickolai were friendly, fun and the service was outstanding. Embarkation was the best ever and the transfers to and from the ship are the way to go. Great movies under the Stars-all the new movies were shown. The food was very good but I liked the food on the Emerald Princess better. More variety. The cruise excursions I took were outstanding and every thing I expected and then some. Wirakuta night show in Cabo is a must see, and the San Sebastian excursion out of Puerta Vallarta is truly a great experience. Our guide was the BEST and well worth the money! The only problem was with the front desk-communication problems, and my bill. My room mate charges kept appearing on my bill. No one seemed to ask for her ID, everything was charged to me. Check your bill daily! Disembarkation was smooth also. All in all a great trip. Booked a cruise on the Crown Princess for 2-15-20 with my $100 cruise deposit on board.

Really enjoyed the 10 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera-very relaxing/great port

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Voodooqueen22

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Great movies under the Stars-all the new movies were shown.

Disembarkation was smooth also.

Voodooqueen22’s Full Rating Summary