3. Harmony of the Seas
I traveled with my wife March 1st. . We had an amazing time. Got to and on the boat with absolutely no issues. T he boat was full and loaded families with kids. Later I was told it was still spring break not aware of that it booking time but it Didn’t matter we were able to escape to the solarium where we spent our days, The reality is though the the pool area was overrun with children. This is kind of a vibe killer but again, the Solarium saved the day. We love the boat and the layout. We were never bored and always kept busy We both work out and use the track and gym and both were phenomenal. The food is cruise food. Remember you’re going on a moderately priced cruise not the queen Elizabeth. If you understand this and look for good food options you will be more then satisfied. The windjammer is a bid crowded at most times try the solarium bistro or some other options for lunch. We always have a balcony this time we just got a large window it was more than fine for us and we saved a lot of money. The evening entertainment and shows ware spectacular I work on Broadway in New York City they were comparable to shows seen there- some even better. Saint Martin, Labadie, and San Juan Nice island stops we didn’t need to do excursions and had a great time anyway. We did a self disembarkation took our luggage off of the boat ourselves And we’re at the airport in minutes. Personally I'd only go on this cruise again if we had kids coming along but that does not mean without them you could not have a ball. BTW the casino is awesome, albeit there is a smokey smell. All of the service was great !!!!! Enjoy.

An amazing cruise as long as you maintain a positive attitude and enjoy.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by rrgitars

I traveled with my wife March 1st. .

We had an amazing time.

Got to and on the boat with absolutely no issues.

T he boat was full and loaded families with kids.

We love the boat and the layout. We were never bored and always kept busy

We both work out and use the track and gym and both were phenomenal.

The evening entertainment and shows ware spectacular

BTW the casino is awesome, albeit there is a smokey smell.

All of the service was great !!!!!

Enjoy.