3. Emerald Princess
Had a great time & ready to go on another Princess Cruise. The only cruise line we have been on. We will book another cruise to Hawaii in the future. We needed more time in Hawaii to see more that we missed. The entertainment, staff, & rooms on Princess are the best so far. Everything from getting on embarkation to disembarkation is so organized. It’s truly an amazing experience to cruise. We will be on more in future with Princess. Another thing is the passengers are mostly nice and courteous. Many have been on 50+ cruises & several times Princess Cruise line. I asked a couple people their favorite cruise line & it was Princess. In addition, I have a 11y/o who has twice enjoyed the Kids Club. The staff takes care of the kids really well. Keeps them busy, & the kids really enjoy all the fun activities. This makes me feel like my kid is safe too.

Go Hawaii or go home