3. Norwegian Epic
I live close to Port Canaveral and chose cruise because I wanted to go to jost van dyke. The food was great, better than royal Caribbean and in particular the specialty dining was the best I have ever had. The checkin was very smooth and uneventful. The balcony was larger than expected. The room was a little tight,but got used to it. A lot of storage if you look. The room was clean and well maintained. The bathroom shower set up took a little bit of getting used to but not a problem. The ship is not the best configuration,but it worked. My granddaughter had a great time. The bars were crowded,but it was spring break. And drink pagages added to it. Let just say complainers will always complain and look for the worst, but I was very pleased overall. The crew was better than Royal Caribbean by far. Royal has gotten very cheap. No lotion etc. norweigen was actually better. Who ever designed the ship should be thrown overboard. The worst comment I have was the disenbarkment. No crew could explain the mess that occurred. If ever runs the logistics of getting off the ship should be,fired. But other than that we had a great time.

Better than expected

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by tiffinbox

tiffinbox’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 9154
Worked for 3 of use just takes a little getting used to.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins