3. Norwegian Pearl
I always take this cruise line because it is freestyle ... You can wear what you want to at dinner no dressing up to eat and eat at anytime you like to. The cabin was nice the entertainment was real good, housekeeping was the best. The service was very good . If you need something they was right there . The ship it itself was very clean and I would go on this cruise line again. The ports was nice but a couple of them I would change and they should go to other ones just because of the poor shape they were in. I would rate the dinnering very good you can go and eat when you wanted to and no dressing up . Why should people tell you when to eat and what to wear. The ship was kept clean ever day always saw crew cleaning it night and day .

Very good