3. AmaPrima (APT)
This experience was our first cruise and it was brilliant for a huge variety of reasons. All staff on board did an excellent job. It goes without saying that the ship was clean and the food on board was the finest I've ever had although for me, it was not the most important aspect of the trip because that's just how I am. To single out anyone would almost seem unfair on everyone else but I was the type of person who really appreciated the dedication that the cruise manager gave, it's like he was available 24/7. (Did he ever have time to sleep?) The fitness guy was fantastic but for all sorts of different reasons. His daily classes and his conversations with me have inspired me to help change my lifestyle and here I am, almost 3 months after the cruise, continuing to live a more healthy life. I have taken time to send this review so that I could find a moment to choose my words carefully and I didn't want to leave anyone out. The guides and entertainment professionals were all great characters and all had their charm and enthusiasm for what they were doing. They all had their own style and managed to convey a love for what they were doing which in turn helped me and my family to love the fun-packed, informative holiday through a number of interesting European places finishing in Amsterdam. Before travelling the overall cost sounded a lot to me. However, when you consider what we did and how there was such attention to detail by the staff, I am sure this represented excellent value for money.

Excellence in every respect

AmaPrima (APT) Cruise Review by Z1stTimer

SamATG, Marketing @ APT Travel Group has responded
Hi Z1stTimer, Thank you for taking the time to post such heartfelt feedback! We will pass your congratulations on to the crew. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you aboard again soon. Kind Regards, Sam
Z1stTimer’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get AmaPrima (APT) price drops

Cabin Unsure
Absolutely fine. No criticisms at all. A few lovely touches like when it was my birthday.Very helpful staff.