MSC Musica Cruise Review

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Regano

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

This was a 1st time experience for my family and I, the service was amazing from the itinerary every morning to the meals and entertainment. Our cabin 9115 was basically a hotel room with a balcony always cleaned, must have been done twice a day. The ship itself was amazing so much to do yet so little time.

Really enjoyed the Portuguese island especially the way it was done, the protocols used for the passengers to disembark & embark was brilliant well organised.

I actually entered the Michael Jackson quiz and ended up dancing with the lady that was the coordinator for the show, crowd was going crazy, that was one of my highlights.

On the 17th of March was my wife's birthday and what an experience we had on the Musica when we were dining the waiter even sang Happy Birthday as well for my wife, but I must add that our dinning at table 512 (2nd seating at 20h30) the waiter(Santanna) was extraordinary 5 star rating for him. The overall experience on the MSC Musica for me is definitely a 12 out of 10..

Well done guy's I hope to see you soon..

Addio, Paalam, 再见, Au revoir, adiós, totsiens, tofa & Goodbye..

Regano's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 9115

The cabin was in excellent condition 24/7, was basically a hotel on water.

Durban

Never went to any places in Durban, had to fly back to Johannesburg in the morning..

Regano