3. MSC Musica
This was a 1st time experience for my family and I, the service was amazing from the itinerary every morning to the meals and entertainment. Our cabin 9115 was basically a hotel room with a balcony always cleaned, must have been done twice a day. The ship itself was amazing so much to do yet so little time. Really enjoyed the Portuguese island especially the way it was done, the protocols used for the passengers to disembark & embark was brilliant well organised. I actually entered the Michael Jackson quiz and ended up dancing with the lady that was the coordinator for the show, crowd was going crazy, that was one of my highlights. On the 17th of March was my wife's birthday and what an experience we had on the Musica when we were dining the waiter even sang Happy Birthday as well for my wife, but I must add that our dinning at table 512 (2nd seating at 20h30) the waiter(Santanna) was extraordinary 5 star rating for him. The overall experience on the MSC Musica for me is definitely a 12 out of 10.. Well done guy's I hope to see you soon.. Addio, Paalam, 再见, Au revoir, adiós, totsiens, tofa & Goodbye..

The service and hospitality

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Regano

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

Well done guy's I hope to see you soon..

Addio, Paalam, 再见, Au revoir, adiós, totsiens, tofa & Goodbye..
Regano’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 9115
The cabin was in excellent condition 24/7, was basically a hotel on water.
Virtuoso Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins