3. Norwegian Pearl
I won this cruise but paid to upgrade to balcony. I hope this is not the norm w/ Norwegian. The staff is not organized and not helpful. Not many served drinks - never cruised where I stood in line to get a drink! Food was just “ok”. Nothing spectacular. Restaurants were dated and could use some sprucing up. Entertainment was bad. The only semi decent show was the comedian. Housekeeping was just bad. Ship was a little raunchy too. The majority of the wait staff could not look you in the eye! Some were pleasant but those were usually the hostesses. Bar tenders hardly spoke. No joy in their faces. Cruise director while nice was not very engaging. Do not expect great service on this boat. Maybe I’m spoiled as my only experience has been with Royal Caribbean? Not impressed ! Hope you have a better experience than I did.

Poor service

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Kahusey

Kahusey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX 8036
It was ok - nothing great.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins