3. National Geographic Endeavour II
As a scientist and biologist, I wanted to explore the Galapagos Islands for myself to witness the uniqueness of species that motivated Charles Darwin to advance his factual theories on evolution and natural selection. The National Geographic team aboard the Endeavor II gave us an exceptionally motivating expedition of the most unique location on our planet. The experience was enhanced by the warm, friendly, motivated and well-informed staff, especially the expedition leader, Carlos, who was also a comedian. There was no shortage of excellent Ecuadorian food and snacks and drinks. There was even time for early morning stretching on the observation deck and a work out in the gym. One of the most exciting experiences on board was meeting so many new people for the first time. The Lounge and Dining Room were large and cozy enough to make this possible. The frequent visits by zodiacs to the different islands highlighting the unique species was breathtaking to say the least. I've never seen so many beautiful creatures in my life. There's no doubt that I will do this expedition again, soon.

The most inspiring, educational, and rewarding cruise I've ever taken.

National Geographic Endeavour II Cruise Review by Lou Ignarro

Lou Ignarro’s Full Rating Summary
Get National Geographic Endeavour II price drops

My wife and I had Cabin 422, a large suite for a ship this size. It was exquisite, with two large floor to ceiling windows and a King bed, sofa, desk and chairs, a very large double closet and a large bathroom with a high pressure shower. It was truly superior to most hotel rooms we've experienced. We will ask for this same room on our next expedition of Galapagos.