3. Norwegian Bliss
New ship just wanted to try it out. Needs bigger & more pools! Needs more options after midnight!!! Also no welcoming music or staff dancing as we entered ship. Not festive at all!!! Our steward was very nice but I needed to ask for ice every day & he put it in a plastic bag that dripped & soaked my beach bag & 3 handbags!!! My husbands luggage didn’t arrive until Tuesday & the staff were helpful to his needs. The announcements should be heard in our rooms so we don’t have to rush to the door to listen. Also the staff in the photo room were very rude. I felt their deals were unfair & the pictures were poor!!! Our crowd of 22 people felt like it wasn’t easy to find specialty restaurants in fact there were a few we never saw! Also all the entertainment is very short!!!

Needed more food options after midnight.

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by mollie00

New ship just wanted to try it out.

Needs bigger & more pools!

Needs more options after midnight!!!

Also all the entertainment is very short!!!
mollie00’s Full Rating Summary