3. MSC Musica
I am telling everyone to go on a MSC cruise. It was excellent. It was new for me as I had not done it before, but I will do it again. I did enjoy the restaurants and the entertainment on the ship. I also loved the sheer size of the ship. I did love the commitment and hard work of all the staff on board the ship! The cabin was also bigger than I expected and was very neat and comfortable. The embarkation and disembarkation was very easy and the shore excursion were very well planned. The food was delicious and the hygiene standards on the ship were impressive. I felt very safe in the crews hands and they were all very well trained and friendly. I enjoyed the onboard shopping and the payment methods were very easy. The shore excursions were very well planned and the location was beautiful! Thank you MSC!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cruise was good and exciting!

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Nico1989

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Aurea
Nico1989’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Aurea
Cabin B3 9203
I like the balcony. And the tv in the room.
Cantata Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins