3. Carnival Sunshine
We were in hurricane Michael disaster from panama city ( cat 4, more 5ish) and needed time away knowing these other islands suffered like us 2 years ago. It was nice to see the recovery and beauty they restored with hope we will do the same. The staff on board were amazing. Comedian Chis W. was awesome and Mikey and staff were amazing. We felt so welcomed and my 3 kids enjoyed every minute of our experience. Would I travel again on Carnival Sunshine....oh whoot whoot hell yah! The team fun and entertainment were awesome, kids had camp....which they actually got mad when i had to pull them out for meals...everybody was friendly and awesome. So much entertainment. With over 3000 guests the crew quickly learned your names, kids, drinks of choice, and just fun things about you. They really made you feel like family. These memories with the crew will stay with my kids for a lifetime. Thank you!

The Sunshine director Mikey was amazing...we all joked about when he ever slept.

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Brookd

Brookd’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D 1636
The cabin was in back, last floor, little noise, very comfortable and quiet. Loved every minute of it.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins