3. Norwegian Jewel
Chose this cruise for the itinerary. Embarkation went smooth in Sydney but some people did not see the little sign that said once onboard you could not disembark. Ship was much improved coming out of a recent drydock. Had a nice inside cabin and room attendant Nathan was excellent. Dining was good in main dining room except for the veal one night. The specialty dining venues were good and even the buffet was better than I remembered. Traveled solo and our solos coordinator Patrick helped us out with dinner reservations, show seating and whatever else we needed. The entertainment was hit and miss. Liked the idea of three overnights especially in the tender ports because the tendering process did not go so well. It was nice to have the second day so you could get out early and see the place. Did a couple ships excursions which would have been ok except that they were in a hurry to get you back to the ship although it was not sailing for another three hours. The rest of the excursions I did were organized by CC members. They went great and a special thanks to the members who organized them. The only real negative was the tender ports. I will be avoiding them whenever possible in the future.

Good Cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by yakcruiser

yakcruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 8579
Very nice cabin. Very quiet.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins