3. Sea Princess
I chose this cruise as a short break as for people that are time poor these are really good cruises to jump on. The ship itself was nice and I found it to be a younger demographical for age pax is it was repositioning. I found the food in both the dining room and the buffet to be really nice and even though I didnt get to see a show on board there was lots of other things to do. I really enjoyed my time in the Sanctuary and Budly on board made sure that we were well looked after. I think the Sanctuary is well worth the money especially for short cruises if you want to get away from the mainstream of passengers and relax.Our cabin was a more than adequate for the short cruise however I would probably like a mini suite if I could afford it for a longer duration.

Sea Princess repositioning

Sea Princess Cruise Review by Kerry1961

Kerry1961’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA D504
This Cabin was really nice even though the balonies are quite small/ The Bathroom is small as well. Cabin was centrally located and in a good position on ship.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins