3. Grand Celebration
A group of friends and I (all ages 25-32) did this trip as a birthday celebration. First off, for only $199 per couple- it’s a truly great getaway. If you’re looking for a top of the line cruise experience you won’t enjoy this but then you’ll also pay upwards of $3,000. The excursions were great options but we did a local cab fare to Taino beach which was fun and a great relaxing experience. It was just $6 for beach access and there was a great bar and food stand. The van was $14 roundtrip per person. There were plenty of activities on board all day and we were concerned the drinks would be watery but they weren’t at all. The food was great- I didn’t have one meal I didn’t like. I sprang for the extra charge of 27.50 for filet and lobster tail which was well worth it. The nightlife was fun, the casino was great and every single employee was just the nicest. It was a great time and even better for the price! Perfect 2 day trip to relax and leave the world for a while

Great Getaway Value

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Medetro

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
We would like to express our gratitude for the comments you made about your recent visit. They help us to understand how our guests experience their stay with us. It is always our goal to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and we are delighted to hear that your experience with BPCL was an enjoyable one. We continuously strive to deliver high standards and to ensure that all our guests leave with beautiful vacation memories. We are looking forward to having you back onboard soon.
Medetro’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

You only get one outlet to plug in to but the bathroom was significantly larger than any cruise I’ve been on