3. Regal Princess
Had not been to The Cayman Islands which was one of the ports this time. Absolutely beautiful with fabulous shops. I went to shop. The entertainment, food my favorite spot is the Ibternational Cafe where it’s the best hidden secret for great lunch snacks and specialty coffees along with games, dancing, participants in many offered classes that’s so enjoyable. Meeting of people from around the world is what I always loved with great conversations at dinner and fun times with the servers who work hard and or happy to please....our second year of doing Club Class for I’m able to have low sodium meal service and my husband can have sugar free desserts. This is the best service ever with great chefs.Looking forward to my cruise next year on the sister ship the Royal for we booked the Mexican Rivera leaving from LA April 18-25, 2020” my long time friend just did this on this year sent me pictures saying we will love it .

Magnificent!

CarolynSue’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF R603
Excellent! Welcomed with a fruit basket than a knock on the door served champagne. Absolutely comfort like home. The special treatment of invites to different events like the captains cocktail party, spa, art & special treats everyday. Happy my husband treated me to a full suite ❤️
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins