3. Grand Celebration
I'd like to begin by stating the obvious, EVERYONE knows that this is not a luxury cruise. Going in with that mindset, I will say it was a fine first time cruz. To give context, I was part of small group of guys in our early 20's. It's cheap and a quick trip so it seemed good for us. Clearly our standards were not high however, none of us were let down or overly disappointed. Be mindful of the constant up-charges, lots of pressure to buy drink packages as well. Food was what was expected, nothing fancy but decent. The day trip was spent spear fishing in Paradise Cove, by far the highlight of the trip. Great for spring break trips and for those who aren't looking to drop a fortune. The ship was in decent shape, maybe a little dated, again, BUDGET CRUZ. If you want luxury, pay for it, if you're okay with a little sacrifice but saving money, its definitely worth it.

It's what you make of it.

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by LouisScar

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
We are sincerely grateful for the time you spent to share your comments on your recent stay on our ship. Your detailed review will certainly assist in order to keep on improving the quality of our services for our valued guests. We certainly look forward to serving you again and to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations in a not too distant future.
LouisScar’s Full Rating Summary