3. Norwegian Epic
Embarkation was smooth. Unfortunately several groups of college students on Spring Break basically took over. They were rude and immature. The crew seemed to be very short staffed. I had a waitress in the Manhattan Room flat out decline to bring me a soda because it was going to take too long. This was after our drinks didn’t arrive until after our meal. I also had 2 days where we didn’t see a server at the pool until after 3PM. I had a server at the pool decline to bring my friend a Mudslide because that drink takes too long to make. I was obviously less than impressed. The casino staff was not friendly, and they seemed to be poorly trained. The ship is fine. The entertainment is amazing. I recommend howl at the moon and the other entertainment. But I would be aware of the times where students may be on board, and maybe check the staffing levels on board.

Spring Break meets Low staffing & Low Morale

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Deuce021

Deuce021’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Large Balcony
Cabin B6 11019
The cabin was exactly what I expected. Although, only 2 towel animals all week.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins