• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Greema
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin:

This was my first time sailing. A friend encouraged me to go and vowed that once I sailed on the Diamant I would be back. She was right. I cannot wait to go again. I cannot say enough lovely things about this company's owner, the boat captain, and the crew. I had the most relaxing, delightful time. I always felt safe. Before this trip I had an irrational fear of the ocean.

Now I have a love for it. While snorkeling I had a fun encounter with a ray, a big darling turtle, and more. The captain is fun, full of interesting information about the areas we sailed to as well as sailing itself, and gave this nervous first-timer absolute peace that we were in capable hands. The crew was beyond helpful and patient and fun and more than competent.

The food was incredible. As good as any I have had in any of my travels! The boat and cabins were spotless and beautiful. The crew made me feel like they truly enjoyed me being there. Rare these days. It's hard to imagine any trip more relaxing than the one I experienced on the delightful Diamant. I cannot wait to sail on her again. 12 days next time!

Cabin Navigator cabin

Spotless, comfortable bed, room for my things to be safely and conveniently stowed in both the room and bathroom. Lacked nothing.

Find a cruise