3. Norwegian Epic
My stay in the Haven was GREAT. Wonderful service and even though there were over 4000 passengers, we went right in to our Haven restaurant. No waiting. Shows were really special and the reserved seating ( another Haven perk) were right down front, so we could see everything. The specialty restaurants were all very delicious. Our favorite was the Italian, La Cucina. I had the best soup I have eaten in years there. We were all delighted with the good service and attention to detail. I do not know if I could go on any other line and have all the treats. All of our requests were handled and our butler was super. He brought extra coffee pods for our Nespresso when we asked and the PM snacks (cheese platters and chocolate covered strawberries) were delivered each day. A stay in the Haven is well worth the extra money. You only live once. The only problem is once you stay in the Haven you will not want a regular cabin any more.

Well worth the $$

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Montana101

Montana101’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

there were three on this cruise and we had a two bedroom two bath Haven cabin. Really great for three ladies to have two bath rooms. Lots of room and closets.
  Norwegian Epic Deck Plans