• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Allure of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
64 Awards

WOW! Incredible. Fantastic cruise!

Review for Allure of the Seas to the Western Caribbean
buttermancruise
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Junior Suite

I sailed on Royal Caribbean ten years ago on the Independence of the Seas.. and loved it. So when it came time to book a vacation this year I chose The Allure of the Seas based on the great time I had ten years ago sailing on Royal Caribbean. I like the bigger ships because there is so much to do. And I was hoping The Allure would be the right choice for myself and my two friends.

We had two Junior suites with connecting doors and one ocean view balcony. We also purchased two delux drink packages at 35% off. That let my friends drink all they wanted to without worrying about money….they had lots of champagne, good coffee, water, fresh juices etc. throughout the cruise.. overall it was a smart thing to do ahead of time prepurchasing the drink package.

We also purchased “The Key” a new program that is rolling out across the fleet. Basically for the price of streeming internet you get a bunch of extra perks like priority embarkation, carry-on bags delivered directly to your stateroom on the first day you board, a great lunch at Chops upon boarding, reserved seating for the shows, reserved slots for activiteis like the Flowrider etc, free internet, and al a cart breakfast in the main dining room on the last day when you leave the ship at your choosing . All in all we loved “The Key”.

Junior Suite

Cabin J2

cabins connect on the hump....needing some TLC..but soon they will refurb...great location off Central Park..easy access Forward/Aft...

9 Helpful Votes