3. Norwegian Breakaway
Vacationed with friends, loved the Breakaway. The staff was really good with the exception of one bartender at the martini bar. Our stateroom steward, Christian was AWESOME, very attentive! All though my husband thought the bed was uncomfortable, I slept like a baby! The specialty restaurants were amazing. Loved Wasabi's, Ocean Blue, La Cucina and Cagney's! The Captain kept us well informed with what was happening. Both Embarkation and Disembarkation went very smoothly. In Cozumel we went to Mr. Sancho's for an all inclusive beach day. While we were there my husband and I had a great couple massage by Gabi and another gal, really nice. We went cave tubing in Belize City which was fun. When we got to Harvest Caye we took the ferry to Placencia and rented a golf cart to explore. We had lunch at a place called Mariposa, it was awesome. The port at Harvest Caye is very expensive, in my opinion. Very happy we went to Placencia. The Port in Costa Maya is also very commercialized and pricey. Unfortunately we did not have time to explore outside the port.

Really nice vacation

susanstone’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 12838
New beds are needed but other than that, they are nice.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins