3. National Geographic Endeavour II
We choose this cruise due to the nature & places the cruise went. We knew there would be things we'd never see again. The ports were fabulous. There were so many things to see. The service was great & staff very friendly. There were many excursions daily. The only thing we feel would be better is if prior to the trip an itinerary of the each days activities had been sent. We were told casual clothing which I thought was for dinner so I didn't pack correctly. I thought we'd be in bathing suits most of the time so for myself I didn't pack tee shirts or shorts. As far as the food there was plenty of choices but all fancy. We would have preferred just plain simple food(meatloaf, hamburgs, etc). The food we ate was good but we didn't eat much. Lunch salads needed to have a lot more items to put in the salad. Usually there was only 2 items other than the lettuce. The ship & cabin was great. Due to the price I don't think we'd go again but you never know.

Information

National Geographic Endeavour II Cruise Review by meams

The service was great & staff very friendly.

The ship & cabin was great.

Due to the price I don't think we'd go again but you never know.
meams’s Full Rating Summary
Get National Geographic Endeavour II price drops

The cabin was very nice and always clean.
the only issue was that we were above the anchor which was my fault.