3. Carnival Victory
We choose a quick getaway and it was affordable. It was by far the worst cruise line we have ever sailed with. Food was terrible, cold, long lines, they even burned a hot dog. They also ran out of differfent dishes at the buffet. Room service coffee was cold. And NO ADA accommodations for those who need it. The fancy dining room was a joke and no management around. The pork chop was so tough, it almost went flying off the plate as I tried to cut it. What was good, was our cabin steward, he was wonderful, knew us by name and cared. The others don’t care. We tried to call customer service and guess what, no direct dial to customer service. It was such a disappointment. Spa, we used the spa for a couples massage, don’t do it, there’s no zen, you hear slamming doors and very noisy. Not to mention we were misquoted on the prices. They are not honest on their pricing and then you get the bill and they deny what they told you. I will certainly be contacting Carnival corporate. Stay far away from this ship.

I will never sail Carnival again. Terrible customer service, horrible food!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Bklaurid1970

Bklaurid1970’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 8365
Cabin was okay, steward was great. That’s all I ca say about the cruise. So disappointed.
Spa Deck Balcony Cabins