• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

We booked this cruise through the RC website, along with a Universal Orlando package. First two days were at Universal, lodging at the Hard Rock Hotel. All transportation was provided. I only mention this to say the communication aspect was kind of poor. We didn’t really get detailed instructions for the first part of the trip and had to figure things out as we went. I am comparing this to how a travel agent would handle this type of package.

Saddest thing was the weather. 65 and a little rainy on ship-off day. Then, our day at sea was similarly cold, rainy, and windy. I’m pretty tolerant of being on a ship, but I was feeling pretty green after waking up on sea day. Captain said 10 meter seas!

We upgraded to The Key and embarkation/debarkation were a breeze. I mean, amazingly quick and efficient. We self-carried off the ship and showed up at 7:10. By 7:15 we were off. Make sure to tell staff you have this and ask them how to use the benefits. It does include internet for all people in the cabin as well. We didn’t get much value out of this upgrade other than the things mentioned above, mainly because of weather and the nature of the ship itself.

Ocean View

Cabin 3N

Don’t stay here. It’s right under the kitchen and noisy. Pretty prone to waviness too.

Port Reviews

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

The Key made the port a breeze.

Nassau

Junkanoo was fun! Otherwise, it’s just Nassau.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Amazing. Truly a fantastic experience.

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from $370