3. Carnival Fascination
Great ports. Wonderful experience onboard. Staff was very attentive. Smaller boat so I felt the movement of the boat more than last cruise. We are looking to do this one again next year. The food was good. Ate in the dining room more this time than last year. Wonderful experience with the crew there. The ports were the best. Learned so much from each place. Great being able to visit places that are older than our county. The entertainment crew did a superb job in making people of all ages and backgrounds had fun. My son loved the kids programming and wanted to be there whenever we got back in port. We did the Faster tot he Fun and that was worth the money. We were the first people on the ship . It was great for guest services as well. I actually felt bad because at one time there was a long line of people waiting and I got to go ahead of the because of FTTF. Worth the money!

Great time!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by jones3

jones3’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D E238
Little small. Don't like the overhead bunk bed for my son. (hit my head more than once) Overall, really nice experience.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins