MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by Jazzman888

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Location and time frame is great! The service is friendly most of the time. However, compared to the food I had on the US base cruise ships, MSC is not on the same level.

The specialty restaurants are OK, I spent the last three nights eating at the dinner buffet instead of the main dining room because the food sucks. Not steak, extra cost 29.99 for Lobster Tail...

I got food poisoned by eating the smoked salmon. Throwing up the whole night long, went to the Medical room on the 4th floor, the nurse was very helpful but the Doc, what Doc, he is taking his 4 hours lunch break.

After all, I feel better by taking medicine that I bought from their Mini Mart and Medical room but I completely missed my Barcelona City Tour ... By the way, if you are using the Voucher for Drinks, make sure you could get most of the drinks on the menu, lots of server doesn't know that and think the Vouchers works like Package.

The bathroom is good but you could hear everything that happens next door, I felt bad for the carbine next to mine, the night I got food poison, I spent the whole in the bathroom

Jazzman888's Full Rating Summary

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 11036

Great set up, the room service is great

Marseille

took a taxi to the city and got some medicine

Jazzman888