3. Norwegian Star
We traveled with our 3 children for spring break on this ship. The ship was clean and comfortable. The food, drinks and service were average. The staff varied from attentive to average. We ate at 3 specialty restaurants, Cagney's (3.5-4*), Le Bistro (3*) and Moderno Churrascaria (3*). If we went on this cruise again the only one of the 3 that I would consider paying extra to dine at again may be Cagney's. I don't think that any of them are much better than the main dining room. We ate twice at O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill. The food was below average (2*) both times, average (2.5-3*) service. The buffet food was average, good selection and well maintained. The entertainment onboard was very good. We all enjoyed the nightly shows in the main theater. Our children enjoyed the cruise but they did occasionally get bored. I think they would have enjoyed a ship with more activities appropriate for young teens. The cabins were well maintained and clean. Embarkation and disembarkation were well run and efficient. Overall I would give this cruise a 3.5* and would go on this ship again if the intinerary and price met our needs.

Fun family cruise for spring break

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by bubfn

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OB 5022/5026
We had 2 connecting rooms. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins