3. Adventure of the Seas
We went with a large charter group on the Adventure of the Seas in February. I decided to try one of the new panoramic staterooms that was added during drydock in February 2018. We switched from a balcony room to this room type and we were not disappointed. The view was perfect and I could enjoy it right from the bed or chair. I was concerned about getting sick from the motion on the front of the ship but it never bothered me. We enjoyed all of the western Caribbean ports and the cruise. The points I see that Royal Caribbean could improve on are the outrageous price of a soda beverage package. ($300 for my family of 3) Who can drink $300 worth of soda in 6 days?!? We noticed the fee for Johnny Rockets was higher this time than a couple of years ago. This is a nice option when you are tired of the same spongey burgers from the buffet. One last thing that would be so great is if they could do in-app messaging without the VOOM prices. Overall we really enjoyed our cruise and room type.

Great 6 Night Cruise

Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 4M 1864
Our cabin was the highlight of the cruise. I enjoyed spending time relaxing with the amazing view from the floor to ceiling windows and the extra room.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins