3. Queen Elizabeth
This was a short cruise Sydney-Burnie-Melbourne. It was my 5th cruise, 3rd on Cunard, first on QE. Other 2 Cunard cruises were on the Mediterranean and loved them I echo the other reviews that you see on here - lovely ship, quick on-boarding, good service on dock, ordinary service on-board Had to visit the purser couple times and had to wait 30+ min each time. Whenever i walked by, always a queue. No such queues at tour desk where you need to pay for tours.On last night went there to pay bill and only 2 on desk. All waiting complained incl 2 poor souls who were locked out of cabin but had to wait for new keys with those waiting to pay. Issues in cabin - see below. It was very disappointing I wouldn't go on Cunard in Oceania again (but Med yes) , though my wife did enjoy, even with the issues.

Nice ship. Ordinary (or less) service. Disappointed

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Mandja

This was a short cruise Sydney-Burnie-Melbourne.

It was my 5th cruise, 3rd on Cunard, first on QE.

Other 2 Cunard cruises were on the Mediterranean and loved them

Issues in cabin - see below. It was very disappointing

Mandja’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF 732
Didn't see the steward again except once after arrival
On one occasion we had room service , which was fun and good food. We called room service to remove the tray but told to call steward which i did. Steward said yes he was on the way. We went out, came back 2 hours later...tray still there. Called again and same deal, but tray removed whilst we at dinner.
Bedding fail. I noted and ink mark on quilt but didn't worry as bedding would be removed next day, right? Wrong. Same bedding for 3 nights.I also noted that the sheet on the bed didn't cover the whole bed so couldn't be tucked in. WTF?
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins