3. MSC Musica
I always opt for an event cruise and this time it was super sokkie. Msc always delivers. Great entertainment, a whole lotta laughter, fun in the sun and ofcourse superb cocktails! Friendly staff and world class onboard entertainment. Awesome tropical deck party and line dancing lessons on the island. For sure a memorable one! We had the perfect wearher- aleays a bonus! Portuguese island is always a highlight and was glad to get off there. This was my third cruise. Travelled with two friends and monster-in-law. Everyone enjoyed the trip and will definately be doing it more often! Bingo is a must do item on your to do list and make a turn in the casino too! I have been lucky to win everytime! Dinners are great but italian night is a must attend, great atmosphere! next time i will take my family with. 2020 we will do the kids cruise- great fun for my boys!! Looking forward to cruise with you again in 2020!!

Fantastic!!

M.B’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 5038
Fantastic facility! Beds were comfy! Only slept there few hours lol!
Forte Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins