3. Norwegian Dawn
We chose this cruise cause it fit our time frame we wanted to go as well as the destination we wanted to go. We also liked it because there was only 1 day at Sea vs multiple days from other cruises and other cruise ports. This was my first cruise and my GF's 3rd. I was astounded by the way we were treated. The entire staff was nothing short of phenomenal to us. Our Cabin was a Mini Suite with large balcony and it was great. Lots of room to move around for 2 people. The dining options were plentiful and all of them were great. Lots of different food options to choose from and plenty of room for all guests to enjoy. There was also a variety of entertainment options onboard. From game shows, to comedy shows to dance parties to something as basic as Bingo. All were enjoyable and family friendly(well except for late night comedy show, but that was hysterical) The shore excursions were very well planned. We had no issues with any of them. There were plenty of different options to choose from. Anything from relaxing on a beach to hiking up a mountain to snorkeling. There was plenty to choose from for each person's taste. None of the excursions were too full either. There was just enough people to make them fun. The only issue we had, had nothing to do with Norwegian staff, some moron decided that he liked my bag more than his after we debarked so he grabbed it. Luckily the staff at Norwegian were able to track it down within 15 minutes of me reporting it. Overall, we had a GREAT time. I would absolutely recommend this cruise to anyone interested in going to the Caribbean.

Great Cruise

willsy13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11632
Our Cabin was great. It had plenty of room as well as the balcony was very spacious for 2 people. RD our room steward was awesome. He took great care of us. Anything we needed he got for us. The shower is a bit small, but given it was my first time on a ship, it was probably spacious in boat showers
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Ziplining
    The zipine was really cool. There was numerous lines and a few rope bridges to go thru. I am not sure I would do it again(while cruising) though as it really doesn't give you a good sense of the island. It seems like something one would do when staying a few days on the island instead of a few hours. But with that said, the ziplining was great, the staff was awesome and
    View All 17 Ziplining Reviews
  • Harrison's Cave
    The excursion was great. Our safari driver was awesome, he gave us a good tour of the island and gave us plenty of time to take pictures. After the tour was done, he dropped us off at the cave. We did have to wait about 30 minutes before our tour started so that seemed like wasted time, but we made the best of it. There is a bar and a few gift shops that you could stop by and check out. The cave itself was great. It had many cracks and crevices to see. Our driver and moderator were awesome and very friendly. They gave us a great tour of the caves and added some humor to it was well. The cave itself was really cool to see. Glad I did this excursion
    View All 79 Harrison's Cave Reviews
  • Bacardi Rum Distillery
    We had booked the Bacardi tour and Old San Juan City tour but it got cancelled due to an Ironman Race so we woulnd up just going it on our own. We grabbed a taxi from the airport to Bacardi, it was $45 which was a bit steep but we had no choice since there is no Uber at the airport.
    Bacardi was awesome. We did the historical and Rum tasting tour. Our tour guides were great. They were very knowledgeable and took great care of us.
    View All 84 Bacardi Rum Distillery Reviews
  • St. Lucia
    The cruise itself was good. The captain and crew were awesome. Took care of us the whole way. The Pitons are a bit underwhelming. Cool to see but nothing special IMO
    View All 1,385 St. Lucia Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's St. Lucia Cruise Port Review
  • St. John Snorkel/Sail
    We did the Snorkel On Castaway Girl 1 to the shipwreck. It was great. The crew was great, Captain Jolene and crew CJ and Kyle took care of us the entire trip. Kyle and CJ took us out to show us and guide us on the snorkel. They had complimentary drinks on board the board which were good. They took care of us every step of the way. I would definitly do another snorkeling tour with this crew.
    View All 180 St. John Snorkel/Sail Reviews
  • Virgin Gorda
    We did the Virgin Gorda tour to Devils Bay Beach and the Baths thru the caves. It was a 30 minutes cruise ride to get to the island the na 15 minute taxi ride to get to the beach. Both were good. Once we got there the staff was very friendly and helpful for us. This your was definitly not for hte feint of heart, it was definitly a high level tour as there was lots of walking. The caves were awesome to see but hard to maneuvre thru for someone who is not active. I loved it definitley brought the kid out in me and made me wanns climb all over the place.
    View All 214 Virgin Gorda Reviews